Their 2-Year-Old Daughter Got A New Toy For Christmas. A Week Later She Was Pronounced Dead

1004 views 11 January 2017
Advertisements

Little children are curious and can get into trouble in the blink of an eye. The one thing they all seem to do is put things in their mouths. It was Christmas and Brian and Stephanie Foster had purchased new toys for their two-year-old, Brianna. The day after Christmas, Brianna was not feeling well. Soon she started to turn bluish and was vomiting. Brianna was taken to a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Sadly, the doctors could do nothing to save her. Brianna had swallowed a battery. Tragically, the battery got stuck in her esophagus and started to leak. If it had not gotten stuck, it might have passed through her body without doing any damage. Between 2005 and 2014, almost 12,000 kids swallowed batteries – only 15 died.

Be safe and be smart with your children. Never leave them unattended, the results can be devastating. Share away, people.

You may also like

Kind Man Comforts Dying Dog Who Was Struck By A Reckless Hit And Run Driver Puppy Refused to leave donkey die alone.. Their Photo Will Tug In Your Heart Strings! Son And Daughter-In-Law Locked Up 92 Year-Old Mother In A Pigpen For Many Years This Puppy's Mother Tried To Eat Him But He Miraculously Survived And Now Has Two Cat Parents

Recommended Video

CLOSE
3-Month-Old Dog Likely Left Paralyzed For Life After Being Shot By A Beast
http://cdn00.vidyomani.com/c/9/7/9/their-2-year-old-daughter-got-a-new-toy-for-christmas-a-week-later-she-was-pronounced-dead/index.html#fb