He Saved Their Lives From Something Horrible Lurking In Their Backyard

1484 views 01 February 2017
Advertisements
Haus, the heroic german shepherd who took three poisonous snake bites to save the lives of his family, was sent home from Blue Pearl Veterinary Hospital with a clean bill of health. The family was in their backyard when Haus Jumped between his owners (a 7-year-old girl and her grandmother) and a deadly snake that was lurking in the backyard.

The snake infused Haus with so much venom that veterinarians needed to give him a anti-venom on a constant drip. Normally, people or animals suffering from snake bites only require a couple single doses. People around the globe gave $52,000 to pay his hospital expenses.

Haus’ family said they were still uncertain of the amount Haus’ medical bills would cost however they said any extra gifts would go to charity.

Haus will get the “Heroic Dog Award,” from PETA, who will also be sending him a doggie bag brimming with treats. Well deserved!

Click here for more details on the story of this heroic dog and and his loving family.

Please ‘SHARE’ this heroic story with a family member or a friend!

You may also like

She’s No Panther — Abused Kitten Was Locked Up And Dyed A Surprising Color ‘Vicious’ Pitbull Starts Licking Deaf Boy’s Face. When He Wakes Up, He Sees Smoke Pouring In Loyal Dogs Who Refused To Be Parted With Their Owner Hop Into Ambulance To Comfort Him Man Emptying Garbage Bins Was Heartbroken To See Tiny Kittens Abandoned Like Trash

Recommended Video

CLOSE
This Old Dog Was Shot 40 Times And Buried Alive, But Rescuers Saved And Loved Her Just In Time.
http://cdn00.vidyomani.com/c/3/3/2/he-saved-their-lives-from-something-horrible-lurking-in-their-backyard/index.html#fb